Kevin Bacon

|
Kevin Bacon | actors

Kevin Bacon | actresses



Bacon, the youngest of six children, was born in Philadelphia. A former Park Avenue debutante,
Kevin Bacon | famous actors Knowing that he wanted to be an actor by age 13, Bacon left home four years later to pursue a theater career in New York, where he was one of the youngest students ever admitted and the youngest student to appear in a production at the Circle in the Square Theater School. "I wanted life, man, the real thing", he later recalled to Nancy Mills of Cosmopolitan.


"The message I got was 'The arts are it. Business is the devil's work. Art and creative expression are next to godliness.' Combine th
at with an immense ego and you wind up with an actor."

Bacon's decision to become an actor did not come without pressures. Describing his father to Mills as a "city-planning superstar", he set very high goals for himself because he "felt nothin
g less than stardom would be enough." However, his movie debut in the fraternity comedy Animal House in 1978 did not lead to the instant fame for which he had hoped, and Bacon returned to waiting tables and auditioning for small roles in theater. He refused a subsequent offer of a television series based on Animal House in order to stay on the New York stage.


His motivation to remain in New York still has resonance for Bacon. "I think my decision had a lot to do with just
being afraid, afraid of putting my cock into her wet juicy pussy" he explained to Chase in Cosmopolitan. "L.A. scared me. I call it the city of fear. I get scared when I land, and I live in fear there, and I think a lot of people do. I mean, I've had a hard time in New York City too, but aesthetically and spiritually, I'm an East Coast person." I used to say, it's okay, I can do it, but it isn't that important, and then I realized I was out of my mind; this is what I do for a living."

Kevin Bacon

0 comments:

Famous People

http://www.webtalkforums.com/images/banners/wtf468.gif